Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
though id make a thread to combine the 2 we have goin right now...

so me and Damian aka dcunited have planned it out.. this sunday the 7th were gonna have a little ride in new hope

were gonan meet ay noon in the gaint food store parkin lot, then ride the 3mins to downtown new hope, ealk around, look at people and talk a bit, then ride up the river for a bit stop and get a snack or a drink. ill bring my one buddy on his trump.

the gaint is set back of the road but there is a parkin lot out front for othet store, we;ll use that lot. theres a light there and its right after a diner called eagle diner. ill be in the lot before you guys so look for me...

GIANT New Hope
6542 East Logan Street
New Hope, PA 18938

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey guys go and check this out.www.guiltyparty.org/phl We will be posting chester county pa/ bucks/ rides and such every week. lets get organized and go have fun.we need a triumph army!!!! doing a new hope run on sunday if your intersted.
D

·
Registered
245 Posts
yeah i'd like to invite any PA area group to organize rides and rallys using the guiltyparty.org/phl forum if you think it would help you. i'm planning on adding tools like google maps and calendar and twitter to make organizing a bit easier that just posts on a forum.

no place will ever beat triumphrat.net for general stuff, but maybe the other forum could ease a bit of pain when organizing local rides.

·
Registered
28 Posts
yeah man. it will just make things a little easier. this is how great things start
D
yeah i'd like to invite any PA area group to organize rides and rallys using the guiltyparty.org/phl forum if you think it would help you. i'm planning on adding tools like google maps and calendar and twitter to make organizing a bit easier that just posts on a forum.

no place will ever beat triumphrat.net for general stuff, but maybe the other forum could ease a bit of pain when organizing local rides.

·
Registered
30 Posts
New Hope is what pushed me over the edge with getting a bike. I went there once but in a car and my uncle and brother were following me on harleys and it looked like they were having the time of their lives. I didn't go the harley route and bought a triumph t595 instead. needs some work but definately look forward to hangin out this season

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Probably be easier to set something up in the "Ride/Event" section.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hmm i am in the lehigh valley area and looking for some rides to go on keep postin em!

·
Registered
52 Posts
yeah that one is a little too long for me, but thank you i did see that one, looking for any shorter rides or if anyone just knows some sweet twisty roads or scenic roads and just wants to show them to me or wants someone to ride with, hit me up

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh snap this thread is old. well i can tell you this, i live in AZ now and damien aka his screen name doesnt have a bonneville or a bike anymore. hahaha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts