Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am watching the Superbowl as I am sure alot of you are. Half time show was Bruce Springstein and the East Street Band of course. He did a pretty good show considering he will turn 60 in September of this year. I know I am getting old when the the rockers are hitting 60 plus.
:bighand::BigEyes::sleeping:

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Lee, sounds like a good show, but at 60 he's a spring chicken. I just saw Leonard Cohen yesterday. He did a three hour show with only a 20 minute interval after 50 minutes on stage, he's 74 now and doing his first tour after 15 years.

Brilliant, isn't even close......

Mick :cool:

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I find it amazing when you start to look at these guys ages how old some of them are. Mick Jagger is going to be 66, Paul McCartney 67 and Ian Andersen 62......:eek:

On a side note it looks like the Steelers will be winning it, atleast so far.

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
The E Street Band put on a great half time show especially when compared to the wardrobe malfunction garbage of recent years.

I ain't worrin'bout my age 'til the ol' rockers start croakin'...then I'll worry.

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The E Street Band put on a great half time show especially when compared to the wardrobe malfunction garbage of recent years.

I ain't worrin'bout my age 'til the ol' rockers start croakin'...then I'll worry.

Cat you and me both........
:sleeping::suspicious::SadSigh:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Ironic how he sang Glory Days and how they pass you by.

Just feeling negative about the US economy and where it seems we are headed.....

·
Registered
24 Posts
The way he keeps publicly gushing in awe of Barack Apollo Husein Obama only heightens my suspicion of him. Ever since he sang "I've got a '69 Chevy with a 396, fuelie heads and a Hurst on the floor", from Racing in the Street, my opinion of him has not been too high. Had he just done the slightest bit of research he would have found that fuelie heads must be mounted in the trunk for display purposes as they sure wouldn't fit a 396.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yep, his were mounted in the trunk. For display purposes. Otherwise there is no way they would have fit. The Boss knew that.

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
I didn't really watch the show; our halftime show was a foozball table.

But it was a darn good game, and that's coming from somebody with absolutely no interest in football or other team sports.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts