Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a British Motorcycle Gear Legend Jacket size 44. I purchased this last year and I've tried it on a couple of times but other than that it's new and unworn with tags. From smoke-free home. Reason for selling? I had stomach surgery and lost 25 pounds. I plan on buying another one in a smaller size. You can see from the dimensions it runs a little large.

I'd like $350 but If I can't sell it I may put a sweatshirt in it and just use it as a cold weather jacket. Free Priority shipping with tracking to cont. US. You could buy a new one from the website at $399 plus shipping. I have it on eBay as well. PayPal payment if possible. It really is an awesome jacket!

Dimensions Approximate.

Pit to Pit: 23.5 inches
Sleeve Length: 26 inches
Waist: 21-22 inches (adjustable)
Back: 27 inches (from collar seam to bottom)

Description at website here...
https://www.britishmotorcyclegear.com/jackets/bmg-legend-jacket.html

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys, I need to get rid of this jacket. It's been in my closet for two years unworn. I tried eBay and no interest. I'll take any reasonable offer. Really. Anyone? Tell you what, I'll pay shipping too. It would be nice if someone used it.

Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and thanks. Yes this is a true US 44. By the way, the website changed their URL for this jacket. It's now located here...

Shoot me an offer! At this point, how about $150? Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts