Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is BC exiting selling parts for the Thruxton? I wanted to check out the fender eliminators and exhausts, but it seems like everything is either low stock or out of service.

Same goes for the Arrow 2/2 exhausts--which my dealer said Arrow is exiting the aftermarkets exhaust industry?

Am I missing something here?

·
Registered
959 Posts
I know BC's site has always seem to have more listed for the Bonnie's. I usually just peruse the bonnie section when I look there as basically all the stuff is the same.

First I've heard Arrow getting out of the exhaust market. They've always made such good stuff. Would be a real shame.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Noticed this last year myself when I ordered my Preds. I think their website is in serious need of updating; it kept refusing to allow me to check out so I called and placed the order over the phone.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mmm thanks for the advice all. Think I'll try giving them a call, or barring that, trying out this ray price place

·
Registered
62 Posts
Try Bellacorse.com call Mike. He is pretty straightforward on what he has and if anything is on backorder, how long it will take. The only thing I've gotten from BC is my Predator exhaust. Everything else I've gotten from BellaCorse. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went to order some stuff from the BC website last month and everything I wanted showed oos. I started a webchat with BC asking when they expected to get the parts in and was told they actually are in stock - completed my order over the webchat.

VAThrux is right - website needs updating.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
and get a Maund fender eliminator, much higher quality. Arrow exhausts are E marked in Europe, meaning that with the baffle in they meet the same standards as the stock pipes, I would imagine you could easily argue that they are an option as opposes to after market.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've placed several orders from BC prior to their website problems and they were always fast and the customer service was great. Given the problem I encountered last year is apparently still ongoing I sincerely hope they speed up the development and deployment of the new website. I'd hate to see them lose so much business over a minor issue.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts