Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! This is Alex from the British Customs Team. I wanted to take a few moments to tell you all that I am heading up the product support team for British Customs. I have been working around the clock to bring our entire product line up to speed, with print and video instructions. All new product launches will be properly supported with pictures, written instruction and a “how to video” on our youtube site. If you have any questions or you feel that there is a pressing matter that needs to be addressed please contact me direct at 310.225.2570 or [email protected]

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi I was wondering if you offered replacement cork for your gas cap assemblies? Some one twisted mine not realizing the top pop opened and now I can't get it to sit straight. Love the quality of all the products you offer though, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Cool, I really admire all the products BC has to offer. I was wondering if there is a seat cowl for a 2012 America.

Sent from my iPad using Motorcycle

·
Registered
892 Posts
BC has been very good to me, thank you! Just recently BC arranged with Norman Hyde for a small piece of hardware needed for a centerstand that I had purchased. Had the part in a weeks time from Great Britain. Well Done!

·
Registered
17 Posts
BC, have you all there ever considered making a complete America/Speedmaster bobber kit?

Sent from my iPad using Motorcycle

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your support riders..

Thanks again for your support of our products and kind words Twin riders. We are preparing the launch of our yearly web make over which will have many new features. We also have alot of new items available for the twins and some have not even been put online yet, so be sure to give us a call or email in to our sales staff for more details.
Ride safe everyone and thanks again

Sean Hicks
Director Of Sales

·
Registered
141 Posts
Had a little shipping snafu with my recent BC order, and your team (Karissa) took care of me very quickly and was super, super nice. You guys rock!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Everyone at BC is great. I used to live fairly close to them so I was a little spoiled. Sean always had an answer for everything Triumph. There's a few things I miss now since I moved from South Bay to Vegas. Family, friends, and BC. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hot start issues:
Since installing the airbox delete and Power Commander mods to my Thruxton, the bike will not restart when hot. Start fine once allowed to cool down...
I seem to recall a post a while back about the airbox temp sensor needing to be eliminated/or moved?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain british-customs.com by aspmx.l.google.com. [173.194.77.27].

The error that the other server returned was:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 m8si6177345oeq.63 - gsmtp

·
Registered
66 Posts
attempt to order failed

On Apr 17th, I attempted to order some floorboards for my BA from british-customs.com; the attempt failed. When prompted to select a shipping method, I was unable to figure out how to select one of the shipping options as none were clickable. I tried calling and all four of the selections took me right to voice mail; the online chat was down as usual and I did send an email to let them know the checkout process seems flawed. I have since placed my order with another company and regret I was unable to do business with B-C.com. I did try both IE and Firefox so I am pretty sure it isn't a browser issue. Good luck B-C.com

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Hi. I recently ordered your SAI elimination kit for my 2015 Bonneville T100. The reference no. for my order is 81474 and the SKU for this product is BC1002-006B. Your SAI plugs turned out to be uninstallable, although seemingly of good quality. I ordered them coated in BLACK OXIDE.

I found that I could not engage the threads in the cylinder head without risking stripping the threads in the hole. I was able to get the plug bolt started, but not without binding after only a few turns. I did not want to FORCE it in any further in fear of stripping the aluminum cylinder head hole threads. I also applied a coating of a small amount of high temp, aluminum, anti-seize compound to the threads, but it still would not thread into the hole without binding.

To overcome this problem, I tried a Nissan oil sump drain bolt plug which threaded in the same hole just fine. I suspect your extra cost, black oxide coating on your SAI plugs is the cause of the problem. In any event I decided not to use your product because of this issue.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts