Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the only company that I deal with. I have a 09 thruxton and now it has a lot of parts from British customs. I only deal with one person and that is Alex. He gives me the best service ever and shipping is fast. He has sent me the monza gas cap, oil pressure gauge and the predator exhaust. All items look great and accent the bike well. When you call them to order just tell Alex that Jason from Odessa Florida sent you. He will take care of you. I could not recommend them enough. Thanks all :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
This is the only company that I deal with. I have a 09 thruxton and now it has a lot of parts from British customs. I only deal with one person and that is Alex. He gives me the best service ever and shipping is fast. He has sent me the monza gas cap, oil pressure gauge and the predator exhaust. All items look great and accent the bike well. When you call them to order just tell Alex that Jason from Odessa Florida sent you. He will take care of you. I could not recommend them enough. Thanks all :)
I have had no issues and really good things to say about the "Big Three" BC, Bella Course, and New Bonneville.
Alex helped me out with my Jetting when I stepped up to there Preds !! Jetting was spot on !!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Alex is on point. No matter all the ridiculous shipping requests and throwing parts back at them, they always keep me updated and call me back even for the things I could care less about. I like British Customs a lot, though Newbonneville hasn't been bad either. I bought a bike on a whim and it came free with a bad ass community of all sorts.

So much different than the tuner world.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I've dealt with Sean at BC, as well as with Bellacorse and NewBonnie, and the best of the lot is unquestionably....all three.
We're fortunate.
Redhawk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks fellas!

It always puts a smile on my face when I get customer feedback. Either good or bad news, all of us here at British Customs strive to do our best and more for the Triumph community. If there is anything you need, questions, issues just let me know. Get in touch with me on TRat, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] or give me a call at the shop. I am very happy I got the chance to help on your rides.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I always use British Customs.I was recently in San Francisco visiting family.I had a last minute order before I got home to England but Sean made sure I got my order in the States on time so I could take it home in my luggage,therefore avoiding paying customs tax on my items.Spot on!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.