Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did a quick search and didn't turn up an discussions. . . so. . .

does anyone have or have experience with the British Customs 2-into-1 pipes? They look the business, but I'm a little concerned that they're going to be very loud. They told me that they're a little louder than the Predators but less raspy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I be curious of what your experience is after you get them. I have a pair of EMGO on my Bonne now and they are pretty loud can't imagine these would be any louder

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Just put these on my 2012 Bonne SE. They SOUND amazing, look amazing and did just what I wanted. Now the parking lot that is SFBA traffic actually hear me and will move over when splitting. I did the Arrow 2into1 map that BC recommends. I did notice that I'm losing about 9mpg with the change but the look and the loud are worth the extra few dollars a month.

These pipes are absolutely worth it. And it's hilarious to get nods and waves from HD folks that didn't happen before.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
if british customs is 304 stainless as their other silencers are that trumps chromed mild steel used by D+D although harley owners all comment about D+D quality, also read where repacking is a necessity with D+D and will prolly not be as other british custom silencers are a mechanical baffle without packing, also stainless performs better keeping more heat in the pipe aiding exhaust flow. i looked a lot for a polished 304 stainless system for my 06 sportster which i prefer, 304 stainless on a car 200,000 miles over 10 yrs pennsylvania winters no rust and looked like new when i sold it!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought the bc 2 into 1 and it's great on performance, would say the d&d 2 into 2 is louder, but overall performance and sound wise the bc wins.

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
I bought the bc 2 into 1 and it's great on performance, would say the d&d 2 into 2 is louder, but overall performance and sound wise the bc wins.
I would love to see some test to prove that. I have not tested the bc 2into1 but I would bet money the d&d 2into1 and there race tt pipes make more hp.There new 2into2 full system looks and sounds as good as any pipes made for these bikes they do not make as much hp as dd race pipes but there not that far off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts