Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Attention is not what the poor guy needs. Just a good cell in a state mental institution for a long time. Guys definately on sterroids. They are a great thing for people who really and truely need them. I feel kinda sorry for people like this. No grasp of reality! Sad, he'll end up dead or kill someone in the process.:(

Cheers

Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
For God's sake some body stuff a sock in the guys mouth. With every word he keeps digging a deeper hole. I know some years ago they did tats with lead.....that is most likely his problem. He has IQ deficiency do to lead. :D

·
Premium Member
17,487 Posts
The moral? Don't ride angry, even if you are God's gift to motorcycling, women, and the legal system.

Oh, and 200mph? I'm going to have to see a salt flat strip.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Darwin will balance the equation

There goes a future candidate for a Darwin Award. Hopefully he doesn't take someone with him.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Biker

This guy has an ego the size of the rock of Gibralter.....
Wouldn't matter what he did, in his eyes it's OK.
I was waiting for the Judge to slam his sorry butt in the lockup, especially with a record like that.
You have the right take on this one Skull, good on ya.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Self absorbed, mindless, muscular idiot. Just goes to show that muscles don't compensate for the lack of brains or the ability to use them... seriously, if I had the authority to lock idiots like this up, I would be doing it everyday.

There are way too many idiots like that on the road and they do not deserve the privilege of a license to operate a motor vehicle. It is not a right it is a privilege that you earn and must maintain. Every state law defines it that way, but some people think it is their right to operate motor vehicles in an unsafe manner and to hell with the rest of us!

A**h*le!!! :mad:

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Heck judge if you think that was fast you should have seen what I was doing the other day. I was going to fast I just about passed myself? Shoot, most of the time I don't even stop.

·
Registered
8,109 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Judge should have let him off. Isn't it obvious that he has a serious mental condition called SMS (Small Man Syndrome). A guy that has to be such a big prick in public is making up for a very small Pr**....

I'd better stop there before I get another PM from a Mod :D

Sticks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have seen this tosser on another forum. The guy is a registered sex offender as well. Loved the FAIL in the carpark. Did I mention TOSSER.

·
Premium Member
17,487 Posts
You mean the video, right? There's no way that guy can operate a computer.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Can you say Tweeker?

This guy has obviously been riding a meth high for several years. Like I said, Darwin will adjust! :p

·
Registered
296 Posts
The guys ego did him in. Watch the video again and listen to the officer:

"I saw his silver motorcycle....."

He doesn't own a silver motorcycle. If he had a lawyer at the hearing he would still be out $200 but he would have won, and wouldn't have got any points or dropped his bike in the parking lot.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts