1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Why are you selling? look how light and small and chuckable that Thrux looks compared to the bus its parked next to;)

In the UK Thruxtons like that would go for about $6,600

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am selling due to needing some money back from my toys to afford finishing a barn and a bathroom project. Permit and zoning issues are now finalized so I can get to work on it this summer. If I am gonna keep a bike, I honestly enjoy the TBS after hundreds of miles in a day compared to the Thruxton. I have not had the Thruxxy long enought o give her a fair tossing about at all in order to get to know her. Oh, man, now you are making feel all sad about her. It is not that she is unloved. She is my Shirley, and well, just all skinny and nobbly kneed compared to her buxom conterpart, Laverne. I think in choosing which to sell, it seems that there are MORE people oogling her and and ahhing and stuff. She can likely fetch more lads and lasses and $$ more speedily than Laverne.

It is funny that the skinny one would leave me with sore wrists. Heheh. No pun inteneded. :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts