Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Norton owns a fleet of luxury cars including: six Aston Martins, three Range Rovers and an F Type Jaguar. BDO values the collections at just under £800,000.

Oh, yeah, living large...

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'll service his Aston Martin fleet at my certified workshop, Notdodgy. At Notdodgy we're not dodgy like all the other dodgy mechanics, you just hand over keys and "Ill bring the car back" to you fully serviced

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sure, when I "bring it back", we only service expensive cars, so to keep your car safe nobody knows the location of our service center and all GPS tracking devices will be disabled

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Chinese Notruns?
Okey dokey.
Thank God for Triumph!
More truth that it is not only Chinese Notruns that take our money but companies like Norten that promise big, deliver little.
Two times in 60 years of bike buying I put money down on a bike that wasn't quit ready for the road. First Kenny Dreer took my deposit only to let me know no bike was coming, gave my money back.
Next Motus, lent money to family for down payment. When California delayed delivery for pollution equipment, got his/my money back.

Found Triumph America in 1995, yeah, hic ups, poor dealers, ect but brother in law still has 1996 Thunderbird I gave him, brother has given his grandson 98 Trophy and I have several 99s still running.
New Nortons never finished one type of bike from conception to warranty work that didn't get delayed time wise or mechanical reliability wise.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
I feel sorry for all the guys who got hosed.
It was interesting to read that the creditors get paid off first, the pensioners and bike people evidently get to suck air through a straw.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts