Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,462 Posts
hell yeah, cold pizza rules.

Plus its healthy... when compared to a fry up anyway.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
I think I read recently that the US government was trying to classify pizza as a vegetable, in order to be able to serve it to fat kids in schools. Because of the tomato sauce.

Which is stupid.

Tomatoes are fruit.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yes!

That's a consideration when I order a pizza. Some are better than others when cold.
If I have help eating a hot pizza, I order from a nearby Italian resturant. If there will definitely be some left over, I order from the deli because their's is better cold the next morning.

·
30,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I am here to tell you that cheesey bread is not good breakfast on its own, but is OK as an accompaniment to leftover pizza. Not unlike when having it for din dins, in fact.

:dinner

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
hell yeah, cold pizza rules.

Plus its healthy... when compared to a fry up anyway.
MMMMMnn Cold Pizza good ! you know if you use some Olive Oil in a pan and lean Bacon and Sausages that are not made with fatty mince then theres no reason not to have a nice cooked Brekkie on the weekend 2 eggs , tomato and 2 toast is not really that bad . Its the quality of the smallgoods and not cooking in animal fat that is important .

·
30,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didn't have any milk, so I had coffee, but that is not a good match. I then waited until I finished the pizza before having more coffee.

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
In the Chicagoland area, Pizza is best had with an ice cold "RC Cola", although they are increasingly hard to find.

Bob:D

·
30,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I just had the last of the Pizza for lunch. I'm about pizza'd out. Think I'll have something else for dinner tonight. *burp*.

Ugh.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts