Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife gave me the option of either buying a new bike or letting me upgrade my 02 Sprint ST...I chose the latter.

I've just purchased a Garmin C330 & motorcycle mount(couldn't justify the Zumo550), and an Autocom Super Pro Kit300 with passenger headphones. I also ordered new Honda VFR Y2K mirrors. They should all be in within the next week. Good thing too as I'll be taking a 550 mile ride (one way) over Thanksgiving break. I'm planning on leaving Tuesday night Nov. 21st from York PA to Myrtle Beach SC.

Anybody have suggestions for routes other than I-95?
I've considered I-81 through Roanoke Virginia?

Thanks for letting me boast a moment :)

[ This message was edited by: Sport on 2006-11-12 05:09 ]

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hey my wife gave me the same option,I like my RS so much, I ordered a staintune pipe for it. She`s pretty cool,In 03 she got us both back into riding,she bought her self the tt600 and she decided i needed a bike so she`d have someone to go riding with,she even put the deposit on my rs for me.
She`s had non bike related shoulder injury and she was sitting out most of the summer until she got the buell blast(she calls it her harley scooter) the low seat and standard bars make it easy for her to ride.But yes, she said i could get new bike If i wanted,and I see lots I like (black st)but not enough to replace the RS yet. :)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Few, The Lucky, and the Proud.

I think that about sums it up for us then, wouldn't you think?

List of upgrade item for next spring:

1) Trident Underseat Exhaust
2) Triumph Tank bag (replace beat-up aftermarket)
I already have Triumph soft saddle bags
3) Clear Tail lens with integrated turn signal
4) Hugger
5) Upgrade suspension
6) Heated grips/gloves

Ummm...I think that's it.

To all those who have supporting wives :chug:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anybody know where I can buy this?

Looks like a clean GPS/Radar mounting bar.

Does anyone know who makes them?

[ This message was edited by: Sport on 2006-11-14 04:29 ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts