Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of ditching the heavy stock holders that came with my bike for a more cafe look. Anyone done this and what do you all think looks best? Also how hard is this to do ?
Please send pics if you have them
Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
I use the Ceriani copies made by Emgo and available at many suppliers.

[/IMG]

Not too hard to do. You have to drop the forks, remove the original ears and slide these on. Check your manual for the details. Be sure to have the front end well supported and stable when you take off the wheel and forks.

Chris

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Head light Brackets

I like these as well but dont understand how they attach , it looks like they bolt right into the forks some how, is there already holes there or do you have to drill them out ?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Tower Guy, You have to remove your fork tubes or top tree for either the EMGO or Joker mounts. I really like the joker machines, just could justify the extra $180 for them. Not sure who makes the lights, as for the electrics, they are under the seat.

·
Registered
43 Posts
These are LSL brackets from Brutish Customs... Relatively easy to install but still need to move the forks down to remove the OEM brackets. So I put mine on at the same time I put on the boots. Once everything is back in place you install the brackets. Look nice and simple not cluttering anything up.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I have the Emgo's, found it easier to take the top triple off rather than drop the forks. I used a Joker brkt to relocate the ignition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts