Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just trying to find out how many of us there are in Arkansas, especially central Arkansas, but the rest of the state is cool too. Right now I feel like the only rocker in the world. Check in here or pm me and we can try to setup some rides.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I do. I took a trip through the Ozarks a couple of weeks ago. It would have been better if I hadn't gotten stuck behind a pack of Harleys?/Hondas?/Cruisers all look the same. It's a beautiful state.
Cheers!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey roadrash, I would love to be able to join you as a Thruxton owner but...I just paid for my daughter's wedding and the bike I was going to buy is out the window, for now. It's still sitting in the LR Triumph's showroom. Oh well maybe next year.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Rinkydink, I guess you were gonna get that red Thruxton they have down there, huh? Too bad you've got your priorities all wrong haha. Reminds me of the story of when my wife's uncle got married, her dad wouldn't be the best man for his brother because there was a Razorback football game that day. My father-in-law still says that the wedding should have been planned better!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yea they put a do not molest sign with my name on it everytime I go in there cause they know how bad I want it.

Luckily I only have one daughter though. I guess I'll have to wait until the thrux comes with cast wheels...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts