Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Made the mistake of stopping in my local Triumph dealership and fell in love with the Bonneville!

2 questions:

Is it true that the dealerships don't discount off of msrp?

How are these bikes at highway speeds? do they "scream" or are they relatively "quiet"?

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Hi. There are probably several people on this forum who could give you a view on both questions, but for the second you will probably get more responses by posting the question on the Twin Talk Forum (which is for Bonnies and the like). :)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hi notyet

On Q 2 The Bonne handles 80-90mph well and would say wind noise is a bigger factor with a stock bike , I run togas exhausts and there a touch louder .Check out the twin talk part of this forum loads of info .

PS welcome to the forum !

Lewi

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi. There are probably several people on this forum who could give you a view on both questions, but for the second you will probably get more responses by posting the question on the Twin Talk Forum (which is for Bonnies and the like). :)
C*ap! I wondered if I posted in the wrong spot! I hope a moderator will move the thread...............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts