Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the British Speedway GP at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff on Saturday (27 June). The competitors were paraded around the track on Trikes. One of them was based on a Triumph, I believe it was a Bonnie but I was to far away to be sure. It was an '03 registration. I also saw it riding along a street in the city before the event. Was it one of you UK RATs, trike looked really well turned out?

·
Registered
542 Posts
A member of our RAT pack has a Thunderbird (could be confused with a Bonnie from a distance) based trike its possible that it was him. The trike shop in Cardiff is well know for conversions and have done many Triumphs ranging from speed triples to Rocket 3. If you are interested in trikes try their web site. http://www.trikeshop.co.uk/triumph.htm

Ray

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Ray,

I had a look at the Trike website Via your link. Looking at the pics in the Triumph section, I think you are right, it probably was a Thunderbird Trike. It was the same red colour as the one in the pic.
It was the mouth organ tank badge that caught my eye. Though I would not want to own a trike it was a mighty fine looking ride, as were all the trikes. Congratulations to all the owners that turned out and put on a splendid show for us.

Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts