Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Nothing special here, just the Sixty8 modern seat in brown. I don't believe this seat is offered by Triumph any more.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I make and sell replica solo seats for the thunderbird and have started producing a version for the Bonneville along with a fender eliminator. Although there is nothing under the cowl I do also have a version that has a small pillion pad under the cowl.

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
I make and sell replica solo seats for the thunderbird and have started producing a version for the Bonneville along with a fender eliminator. Although there is nothing under the cowl I do also have a version that has a small pillion pad under the cowl.
Do you produce a version that's just seat/cowl without a FEK? Pricing and additional pics? Thanks!

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Bonnie SE seat - gel

Custom Thruxton seat fellow member in Toowoomba

The wife's MAS seat . For the thickness of the foam it is amazingly comfortable

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Could you post the model no of your seat. Their catalogue PDF is hard to read. Seat looks great!
Cheers
Certainly...found the receipt. It is model DS003. I've observed some minor quality complaints here on the site, but I've had zero issues with it and it's been on the bike for several years now...looks great and night and day better than the stock. :cool:

Catalog pic attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Certainly...found the receipt. It is model DS003. I've observed some minor quality complaints here on the site, but I've had zero issues with it and it's been on the bike for several years now...looks great and night and day better than the stock. :cool:

Catalog pic attached.
cheers!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
For those that have a Corbin seat, how is it on long rides? I've been kicking around the idea of the Gunfighter and Lady.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
222 Posts
Any colour as long as its BLACK

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonneville T100 Black 2012 factory accessory Gel Seat with grab bar

21 - 40 of 72 Posts