Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're everywhere......They're everywhere! I was watching a DVR of CSI Miami from Monday night when I noticed a female suspect was shown driving up to the crime scene on a motorcycle. The motorcycle was shown relatively briefly but since it was a recording I was able to back up and confirm what I thought I saw. Sure enough, she was riding a Bonneville, white and orange in color. The bike was shown from the rear at an extreme angle, but the distinctive rear end and the tank badge could be seen, no doubt about what it was.

Now maybe if the producers of these shows decided to show the best looking Bonneville of all, the black of course, their popularity would shoot up even more. :-D

Bob

·
Registered
22 Posts
TMA shipped them that bike last year. The producer of CSI Miami owns a TBird, and rides it to the set sometimes.
Neat guy.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Can anyone confirm this bonneville sighting:

- During the Oscars, there was a MasterCard ad where people can write their own "Priceless" commercial. In the background there is a motorcycle moving through shadows. The pipes looked like stock Bonnie and I saw a glitter of what appeared to be the iconic tank badge.

Did anyone's wife record the program?

P

O

·
0 Posts
Somewhere in last year's CSI Miami episodes, Horatio tracks down the guy who (supposedly) shot his brother, and is now mysteriously out of jail. Caught up to him on the street, and the "bad guy" is astride a Bonnie. Beautiful side shot. Gawd, I need a bike again!

·
Registered
396 Posts
saw an interview of bruce willis the other day promoting his new movie.16 Weeks (I think)...he was wearing a Triumph T-shirt

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Last year Sandra Oh rode a Bonneville in an episode of "Grey's Anatomy". I think Triumph is doing a pretty good job with product placement of the Bonneville on the small screen.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
On 2006-03-07 07:13, gm16sw wrote:
If anyone is comfortable enough with their sexuality and want to watch "How to Loose a Guy in 10 dates", Mathew McConneheh, or however you spell his name, rides a silver Bonneville in that movie.
I have a friend who bought his Bonneville BECAUSE he saw that movie. The movie, he said, wasn't great, but as soon as he saw the Bonneville ge got onto the Internet, looked it up, and had arranged to buy one by the end of the night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts