Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Scrambler 1200 XC
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if someone could help shed some light on a query.
Do all bonnevilles with LED headlights, use the same dimension headlights?

I have a 2020 scrambler 1200xc and the headlight is awful\dangerous, so looking to replace it but the third Party ones I have been looking at don’t seem to specify models making me think maybe all bonnevilles use the same sizes.

·
Registered
2019 Scrambler 1200 XC
345 Posts
Have you tried aiming the headlight higher? And no, they aren’t all the same. The Scrambler 1200 shares headlights, I believe, with the Speedmaster, Bobber, and Rocket 3 (obviously only one, not two).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Scrambler 1200 XC
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have tried repositioning the headlight up but no difference.
I’m not 100% sure if it’s a faulty headlight or not, I went out with a friend on a Kawasaki ninja and the difference in our headlights were like night and day (pun intended). But I have read a few posts on these forums complaining about the power of bonnie headlights, so not sure if it’s as triumph meant it to be.

I should have my 500 mile service next month so should get an answer to if it’s faulty then, but if not I want to replace the headlight ASAP. Does the 900 and 1200 have the same headlight ? as I have found a good third party which states scrambler 900 but not 1200.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts