Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. You may recall me asking about finding a Triumph backrest that could be used interchangeably with the Triumph grabrail that I already have on my T100. I was under the impression that this was not available without the chrome frame loop that I already had installed with the grabrail. Well, it seems that all you have to do is ask. I contacted Bret Reifsnyder, the Triumph parts manager at Hermy's BMW/Triumph and he was able to send me the tall sissybar without the frame loop for $212...delivered. This may seem to be a rather high price, but it netted me a savings of about $80. For your money, you get a really nice piece that matches the bike quite well and incorporates a pretty Triumph logo. As with the solo seat that I also purchased from Hermy's, the service was prompt and courteous. I like using the solo seat most of the time, but this will make riding with my girlfriend much nicer. Here's the link to Hermy's.

·
Registered
578 Posts
It's the strongest seat rest out there, and looks good, too. Your girlfriend will feel (and be) much safer once you have it installed.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I had a similar problem , I had the Triumph low sissy bar
On my bike for riding my kids around. I had bought the
King and Queen seat off a guy on this site. I did not known
the low bar would not fit with the K & Q seat. I was a
little bummed and I was not about to spend another $300.00+
bucks for the high bar. So I come up with this, I made from
a sheet of stainless steel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts