Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
If you want one truly integrated into the helmet, I think that Nolan is the only manufacturer that makes a helmet with built-in Bluetooth. Chatterbox is just coming out with a Bluetooth system, but it isn't really built into the helmet.

As for the full face helmet...I've never owned a Nolan; so, I can't make any good comments. I just saw the lid at a motorcycle show.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the Nolan that is Bluetooth ready. I love the helmet but I haven't found the Nolan bluetooth setup for sale yet.

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks the whole "Bluetooth Helmet" is an incredibly bad idea?

:???:

[ This message was edited by: fivehundo on 2007-04-04 18:07 ]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Schuberth makes a kit designed specifically for there helmuts, they are available in full face and full face flip up. Also Dianese has a very nice lineup of bluetooth helmuts just released. I love the schuberth helmuts and own one now but there a ***** to find in the US, they've also got other cool features like a flip down tinted visor so you don't have to change out the faceshield from day to night riding.

[ This message was edited by: boo on 2007-04-05 02:44 ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts