Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am very interested in these BlueFlame exhaust - the EVO3 FLATNOSE seems like it would look good on my '05....but before i bought them i was just wondering if someone who had then could tell me how good the quality of these things are? and the ease of the install? for the 900.00 they cost the should be really top notch quality........thanks for you help

·
Registered
61 Posts
Again, I'm a huge fan... I did a lot of looking around when I made the plunge to buy cans. Brian at blueflame hooked me up with a great price on the cans and a power commander. I think the quality on the product was outstanding the fit and finish was excellent and the sound was impressive...Now I'm still waiting for the Blue Flame mid pipe that was supposed to be out already but thats a different story. the cans come with options as far as sound they give you baffles and plugs for the 2 holes in each pipe. I've played around with them a little but love them wide open. Instalation was easy I did it myself, and they supply everything you need.

·
Registered
583 Posts
hoolagan ---
any high res photo's for us to drool over,,,
my hard decision is between devilbike carbon or blueflame colored titanium.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts