Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno if anyone mentioned this in here.

Looks like We might nearly have brought you chaps back into the fold what with you electing a techinaly British chap as new Prez. Your Judges decided he wasn't British enough though and so you got let off!:D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7771937.stm

·
Premium Member
17,500 Posts
So here's our constitutional trivia question for the day; what would have happened if the Supreme Court had ruled that Obama did not meet the qualifications for the presidency?

1) Biden would become president.
2) McCain would become president.
3) Riots.
4) 75% of the population wouldn't notice any of the above outcomes.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
The guy who filed suit claiming Obama wasn't a natural born citizen made the same claim about McCain. So, if his suit had been successful, McCain wouldn't have been eligible either.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
I have the deepest respect for the people of the UK, but they have a slightly different slant on things than we colonists. However, if the UK would like to take back the U.S., I would have no objection as long as it would be for the best of both peoples. In looking at the two governments, I can only ask the question, "woud two wrongs make a right?"

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I have the deepest respect for the people of the UK, but they have a slightly different slant on things than we colonists. However, if the UK would like to take back the U.S., I would have no objection as long as it would be for the best of both peoples. In looking at the two governments, I can only ask the question, "woud two wrongs make a right?"
I don't think the UK would appreciate our government teaching them how to spend money (and act) like a bunch of drunken sailors.:eek:

·
Registered
53 Posts
lets hear it for the monarchy, socialized medicine and good teeth!

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
Well here's the Hawaiian flag, it looks British to me !

...............and Wombat tells me he's the Governor General, so that would make Obama Prime Minister of Great Britain.

...fair enough !

---------------
Ride on ! :)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
It's all a diversion, just a smokescreen, to enable Arnold the Governator to run for President next time round :shocked:

DaveB.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I don't think the UK would appreciate our government teaching them how to spend money (and act) like a bunch of drunken sailors.

Too late Mark,much too late.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
So here's our constitutional trivia question for the day; what would have happened if the Supreme Court had ruled that Obama did not meet the qualifications for the presidency?

1) Biden would become president.
2) McCain would become president.
3) Riots.
4) 75% of the population wouldn't notice any of the above outcomes.
:D:D

Now that's funny

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Obama was born in 1961. Hawaii became a state in 1959.
You are absolutely correct. I thought that Obama was a little older than he is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts