Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dun't wanna sound like a *** or anything, but I just wanted to see if any of you guys carry a BlackBerry...Could be another way to pass infomation or communicate...

Have PIN will communicate... :-D

·
Registered
973 Posts
Whats a blackberry? Is that code for some homosexual activities. Relax. :-D Just kiddin., no really, relax-dont do it, when you wanta.................. :-D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On 2006-11-28 00:12, itchin wrote:
Whats a blackberry? Is that code for some homosexual activities. Relax. :-D Just kiddin., no really, relax-dont do it, when you wanta.................. :-D
Homosexual?...Nothing beats Homosexual after watching Cheapo in that Scissors Sister's MTV some time back...That has got to be one of the Ultimate Gay whatever I've seen :-D

So...Do you have one of them BlackBerrys :-D

[ This message was edited by: ChowYunFatt on 2006-11-28 01:22 ]

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
My ding a ling, my ding a ling I want you to play with my ding a ling...........Oh, sorry, thats chuck berry. :-D

·
Registered
973 Posts
Seriously, what is it. I'am assuming some kind of electronic thingy but what does it do? :-D

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Blackberry?

I don't even own a sell phone!

Sell phones are tools of Satan. PDAs are demon spawn.

I haff a TELEPHONE.

It only does one thing - it lets you talk at other people. It does not take pictures. It does not show video. It does not play catchy "ring tones" that you can change by "downloading" (for yet another additional fee on top o' what the sell phone folks charge for "service," "roaming," "etc."). It does not have Global Positioning Satellite capabilities, which means I have to know where I am and if I don't, IT DOESN'T F'KN MATTER. (Not all who wander are lost.) Lack of GPS also means Big Brother doesn't know where I am, either - which is a good thing. It does not even have a keyboard so I cannot "text" (which is now, apparently, a verb) at other people.

It lets you TALK at other people.

That's it.

It plugs into a wire innee wall.

An' best of all - YOU CANNOT TALK ON IT WHILE DRIVING.

Not that I'm a Luddite or anything.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I thought i dug the whole gadget thingy for a while but it just stressed me out tryin to remember all the shti to keep it going. There is a fine line between owning things and the things owning you. I have spent the last Three years tryin to get rid of Stuff.

How profound was THAT. :-D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah I carry a "crackberrry" can't live without it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts