Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did some searches and I seems what I want is a no go but wanted to ask just to be sure. Have a '08 Bonneville Black and would really like to have the black Triumph Scrambler mirrors - hate chrome. have read they won't fit so what what are my options? I want the factory style more or less - round, upright. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Did some searches and I seems what I want is a no go but wanted to ask just to be sure. Have a '08 Bonneville Black and would really like to have the black Triumph Scrambler mirrors - hate chrome. have read they won't fit so what what are my options? I want the factory style more or less - round, upright. :cool:
I went with black aftermarket bars and black napoleans....
aftermarket bars without the end plugs let you use bar end mirrors.
If you want to use the stock bars, stock miror position, check online, any 10mm through bolted mirror stalks should work.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx! Have tried diff bar set-ups but went back to factory. Those might go black eventually. I will keep mirrors on the controls, not big on bar end ones.
Appreciate it!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I want black mirrors also for my 2011 Bonneville SE.I think the black Scrambler mirrors fit the mag wheel Bonnevilles.The T-100s use different mirrors.The mag wheel Bonnevilles use the same mirrors as the Scrambler,at least I think.Look the same in pictures.My dealership has not had a Scrambler in stock for months.When they get one I will see if they are the same as the mag Bonnevilles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts