Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a source for just plain black clutch and brake levers? I don't need the race versions for a couple hundred bucks...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Pazzo sells them for about $179.

·
Registered
170 Posts
H13, good luck finding any. I've been looking for over a year for some. I know what you mean. Stock levers, only black. No one makes them for the Bonneville, at least not yet. Our only option at this point is to have them powder coated. I have had a number of items powder coated on my bike and it holds up perfectly. My rear brake pedal has yet to show any sign of wear, so I know levers will hold up. If you ever find any, post a message about it for others, as I will if I find any.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Polished and faux carbon fiber are the only two options I've seen in the aftermarket for OE style levers. And the faux CF look cheezy.

Try spray painting the stock levers with high gloss engine enamel. Powdercoating might be too thick at the pivot point.

/Mike

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I decided to buy the Pazzo levers, mostly because I just wanted black levers too. They're so much nicer and feel so much better than the stock levers that I'm glad I decided to pay the high price and get 'em. I know times are tight right now, but if you can afford to buy the adjustable Pazzos, you're gonna love 'em.

·
Registered
734 Posts
+1 on what Dawg said. I've got the black Pazzo shorties since I use the three finger salute and the adjustability is fab.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Ohhhhhhhh, damn.....

I looked at the Pazzo levers a while back, really liking the look, but thinkin "You REALLY don't wanna spend $179 for cool-looking levers, do you?" No, man, I decided, $179 is alot for cool-lookin. BUT NOW you tell me they adjust, work very well, feel great, cook your freakin breakfast for you AND look cool??? Damn... Maybe I really do need those Pazzo levers...

·
Registered
170 Posts
$179 Levers

For $179 they better come with some hot topless chick that's going to operate them for me. I don't know that I could ever justify that kind of money for just levers. To each his own. If you have the money and really want them, go for it. I'll be the guy getting his stock ones powder coated, the ones that work just fine now. I'll use that $179 for consumable items like tires, chains, brake pads, ect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts