Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Black looks great on a Triumph. That's a great price for all that! Let's see the pics after you get them on the bike. Well done!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The gauge plate issue is due to the filling/welding/grinding of the lower area where all the hole's used to be for idiot light's etc..I'm going to mount a oil pressure gauge in it..( thanks for the pic's John )..

..if your referring to the small reflection area at the very top of the plate it's exactly that, a reflection.

·
Banned
774 Posts
10,000,000 white women can't be wrong!

Okay,now before anybody reams me, this is a joke(such as it is).Humor,ha ha and the like. Don't get offended,don't go ape*****,don't PM me with opinions on my lineage. Just mellow out.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Trim, you're killin' me. Killin' me! :bow:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I forgot all about those warning lights that are required for poeple like me.... idiots.

Aww cmon dog...they were called idiot light's even before someone as old as you were around.. :wink: :razz:

Hey PAB, you ready to do that airbox mod? :)

Tomorrow might be a good day for it considering the pending weather. :-D

·
Registered
913 Posts
I know... getting pretty crappy out there. Spring seems a long long way off right now (no matter what that ***** groundhog says).

I need a garage.... Doubt the missus will let me pull the Bonnie into the kitchen. :razz:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got all the part's bolted back on, past 2 days of weather was enough to get me going. Still waiting for a grommet to install the oil pressure gauge but everything else is in place.

Pic's to follow...

·
Registered
181 Posts
On 2007-02-13 15:58, sweatmachine wrote:
this thread is useless without pictures!!!!!!!
Have I seen you on Fark? :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts