Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scored some great deals this past weekend! I picked up a sweet denim and leather cafe style jacket, a pair of leather Triumph pants, riding boots and 2 pairs of leather gloves. What did you folks find?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,173 Posts

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
Yes, I do. The best deal I got several years ago was buying a RSD cold weather jacket retailing for $500 for $100. Haven't worn it yet. Someday.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Easy with the "New Kid".... I'm in my 40's. Clearly there's no age limit for ignorance.
Jim

Sorry guess I stepped on your winkie not my intention.

New Kid was in reference to your time on the Forum (says 18 days today). In your 40's eh I have owned one of my leathers and my 70 Bonnie over 40years (still have a car I bought new in '72). Most of the riders I run with are 70 plus (oldest is bout 90 and she's down to one Trike.)

It has been suggested, at times, that I am crude, lewd, boorish and socially unacceptable. But that's just me. I'm also the old style Biker that stops for a broke down bike on the road and waves as you pass regardless of the brand bike you are on.

Best Black Friday deal I got was some blankets for $1.47 o_O not fancy but warm. Next best was a Sweater for $8.50(y)

Have a better day

K

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jim

Sorry guess I stepped on your winkie not my intention.

New Kid was in reference to your time on the Forum (says 18 days today). In your 40's eh I have owned one of my leathers and my 70 Bonnie over 40years (still have a car I bought new in '72). Most of the riders I run with are 70 plus (oldest is bout 90 and she's down to one Trike.)

It has been suggested, at times, that I am crude, lewd, boorish and socially unacceptable. But that's just me. I'm also the old style Biker that stops for a broke down bike on the road and waves as you pass regardless of the brand bike you are on.

Best Black Friday deal I got was some blankets for $1.47 o_O not fancy but warm. Next best was a Sweater for $8.50(y)

Have a better day

K
Oh Kadutz....Throwing in a backhanded comment like "sorry, guess I stepped on your winkie" or that you own items longer than my age and acknowledging that you have lack of manners, common decency, and social challenges, thinking that your age justifies your attitude towards the "new" guy just proves my previous comment. You clearly haven't taken your waving friendly to other bikers as an every day approach, especially since you have several years of 'experience' on me. There's ALWAYS that one guy on forums, you seem to be that one guy.

I was lucky to retire in my early 40's. My days are great. Clearly, you need a better day.
Cheers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts