Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I got the Daytona in october I have fitted a hugger carbon can, double bubble, carbon heel guards,headlight protectors, now can someone give me the link for helibars or similar to make it slightly more upright for touring and what other trinkets can I fit, oh by the way I am nearly broke so just need Christmas stocking filler type stuff, must be in black. :hammer: :-D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Do you have the carbon-ish tank, yoke, and frame protectors?
Another piece I like is the hub cover. It isn't black or CF, but you can make it black. If you need a really cheap stocking stuffer, how about a Triumph keychain, or valve stem caps?

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
http://www.helibars.com/
I have them and they are perfect. 05's and 06's are the same. Heli comes with American Std. end cap threads so I would see if they sell the caps/bolts to go with them. Also, can you tell me where you got the carbon heel protectors?

[ This message was edited by: Brooksie on 2006-12-06 18:57 ]

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
I found the carbon tank protector doesn't cover enough of the tank. It still gets zipper scuffs on the paint where the pad finishes so I took it off and binned it. I bought a cheap Motrax one and some odd dots and stuff, does a much better job.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brooksie carbon heel protectors from Ebay in triumph Daytona section, and thanks for the helibars link. Stealth No I have not got the yoke top but that sounds like the next thing, the yoke is just too silver.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts