Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One arrived today, the other should arrive tomorrow. A perfect fit on the stock T100 stem and a heavy quality item made in Taiwan.

·
Registered
116 Posts
How much are these and would these fit on a 2012 SE?

I want to replace the stock mirrors and was leaning towards Triumph's bar end's until I saw these.

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If your stock mirror looks like the picture of my T100 mirror, the black mirror will probably fit your SE stock stem. The new stems might even fit your SE but they won't fit my T100 without some kind of adapter. I think better view rearward with the stock stems anyway. $43.97 for a pair shipping included.Chaparral Motorsports

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The second mirror arrived today. I put it on and took a nice long ride on my favorite test route. Great view. A big improvement over the stock Mickey Mouse. The Bikemaster package says "OEM replacement". All metal with distortion free glass. The black looks great on the Bonneville. A bargain at $17.99 ea.

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
What's the quality of the mirror (glass) like? Any distortion? Does it seem like actual glass, or plastic?
Thanks -

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OEM quality as good as son-in-law's stock Virago mirrors. No distortion, glass. Its funny how "Made in Taiwan" used to be the knock off stuff and now its the good stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts