Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if a re-post. BIKE magazine (awesome Brit mag) has a glowing review of the 07 Tiger as well as a comparo w/ the 06. Can't find the url...great review...great mag.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You did better than me. I couldn't even find the site. Kept turning up MCN. Sorry, I can't provide more w/o a scanner. It's a glowing review. I'm guessing "bike of the year" contender when the time comes.

[ This message was edited by: YrfuneralMytrial on 2006-12-01 13:08 ]

·
Registered
382 Posts
sigh... down to me again... send me a message with an e-mail address and I'll send you guys who did't get Bike a pdf...

Russ

P.S. Until they get a final release version to compare against the competition, no UK mainstream mag will properly judge the 2007 Tiger until they have taken it on several trackdays / top speed runs, raced around their several-hundred-mile test route in the fastest possible time (many UK mags do this now and judge bikes by this) and seen how well it responds to tuning... alas, sad but true. Deressingly, it seems most magazines in the UK are still obsessed with sports bikes and speed...

[ This message was edited by: Sofalofa on 2006-12-01 17:43 ]

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wow. What an article! Thanks Russ. I was particularly happy to hear the brakes are excellent, as is wind protection and rear view mirror clarity. I wasn't surprised to hear they loved the motor, but I was surprised to find out that while it's physically smaller than the old Tiger, it actually has more relaxed legroom. The more comfortable the better I say. Based on the few new reviews I've seen, it's really looking like the new Tiger is going to garner some great reviews and that can't hurt sales.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts