Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,183 Posts
....BB will not allow me to use all 4 cards to buy my jacket- so now i can use 1 card, pay the rest in credit card and have 3 cards left over...
Are you saying the company won't allow you to use them or simply that the software has no provision for it?
I can understand the latter being a problem - which should be resolved by talking to a customer service rep rather than trying to do it solo on-line.

·
Super Moderator
21,183 Posts
Well, I could read the response they gave you differently -
I don't think it says THEY can only enter one gift card, they are agreeing that the on-line system only has that capability.
Call them - a gift card is cash - there is no reason why they should not accept it and I would think they would have an obligation to. Haven't seen one but unless there is some verbiage on there that specifically prohibits multiple application against purchase, don't think that it would be legal to decline against purchases.
Call - Speak to a rep and if that person isn't able to help ask to speak to their Supervisor. I would make a stink until you get some satisfaction - that is unacceptable and I think you are just being blown off by low level order entry person who simply don't know HOW to resolve it.
Remember that sugar works better than vinegar sometimes so start by asking for help rather than threatening.
Ultimately, if no satisfaction, have the Credit Card company(s) revoke the charges and cancel the gift cards if necessary.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No BikeBandit.com discount

02/17/09 FYI... Just ordered a Triumph part at bikebandit.com.. spoke with customer service fellow Steven online... He informed me... No 10% discount available for Triumphrat.com orders... Hmmmm Bummer...

·
Registered
27 Posts
02/17/09 FYI... Just ordered a Triumph part at bikebandit.com.. spoke with customer service fellow Steven online... He informed me... No 10% discount available for Triumphrat.com orders... Hmmmm Bummer...
Strange, because I ordered some Triumph parts at bikebandit.com last night and got the discount by entering it at checkout.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I just went through the shopping cart and added the triumphrat on checkout and got the 10% off.

Perhaps phone rep misunderstood you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bikebandit.com Triumphrat 10% discount

Thanks to all for the replies.. I want to post an update and rave comment about Bikebandit.com when ordering Triumph parts. I sent along an email to them after my order inquiring as to if there is a discount for Promo Code; Triumphrat . I immediately received a reply informing me of a credit for future purchases for my order.
Not many companies take care of the customer like this... I have purchased from them many times before this order (Yamaha & Triumph parts) and I have been very satisfied with their service and products. It is nice to know we Triumphrat folks have a solid friend in the business to help keep the fun rolling down the road.
Thanks again to all who replied for your help...:notworthy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts