Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
I don,t know whether I am in the right place .
I have a black 94 Speed Triple with an interesting history several mods and only 10 000 miles on it It was sent to the States first and then Hong Kong.
The last 6000 put on by my eldest son on european walkabout last summer. I bought it 2yrs ago in good condition as a second bike I have a BM 1150gs for touring.
The Speed triple has renthal bars, six pot calipers , racetech front fork springs, rear Ohlins shock Oil cooler, Mecatwin exhausts etc.
Im just obtaining an original rear mudguard to replace the cut down one on mine. This one looks naff !
Ive discovered the useful drawings and part no,s on Bike Bandits site and have been trawling the info at the top of this section.
Im also looking for breakers and parts sources in the uk.

Man this bike is sorted handles well and sounds a treat on song 5 gears not a problem around local Hampshire,s ace biking roads.
The machine is total grin factor
Frank

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Hi Frank..

You are in the right place, your bike rings a bell, there was a chap on the yahoo S3 group who had a black S3 with your mods on...I think the blocks name was Neil Christie ??

Anyroad welcome in ;-)

You may want to check out Sprint Manufacturing, Triumphant, Jack lilley and ebay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

For the welcome and information.
The guy who had my bike for ages and fettled it superbly was Alec Gore a ROSPA trainer from Hampshire.
It just came along at the right price at the right time.
Just glad to be its owner.
Frank

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
Welcome, Frank. Sounds like a fine ride you have!

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
294 Posts
Greetings and welcome Frank.
You should find lots of useful info, and probably some other less than uselful info if you hang around this place too long :D
Nice bike BTW.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts