Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the Tourmaster Carbon Cold Front.
but they are on back order!!!

need warm water proof gloves.
armor is good !!

thanks inadvance fellaz!

bwt

·
Registered
528 Posts
Joe Rocket Dry Tech, with 70gram thinsulate insulation they`re great cold/ wet weather gloves .I`ve used them at 0 celsius .but I don`t ride at that temp too often.
Got mine at western powersports in langley,and I think I met you there when you test driving Bikes.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Joe Rocket Dry Tech, with 70gram thinsulate insulation they`re great cold/ wet weather gloves .I`ve used them at 0 celsius .but I don`t ride at that temp too often.
Got mine at western powersports in langley,and I think I met you there when you were test driving Bikes.

·
Premium Member
24,398 Posts
tecknic "Storm" 100% waterproof with thermal liner and wiper blades on index fingers.

They are bulky but very toasty and do not let any water through. I have used them in the snow in New Zealand and all good.

Cheers,
Davem :cool:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Got mine at western powersports in langley,and I think I met you there when you were test driving Bikes.

sorry about the extra posts i was having trouble with my lap top :???:

[ This message was edited by: rs_tt on 2006-11-14 20:51 ]

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Forget the lot ,they are all to bulky.Just go for the heated hand grips.
:-D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts