Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Iv'e posted a few times and lurked a lot.

I wonder which section to post a for sale advert. As far as I can see the Classifieds is mostly US stuff.

Ben

·
Registered
402 Posts
unfortunatly most of the guys on here already have triumphs, not me though i 've got a blade, weird i know, so you probably won't find a buyer here, i have had success with ebay and you can put classified adds on there now, but selling in winter is a bad thing as no-one is looking for a bike so prices will be lower

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Why are you selling? Its a Triumph. Sell that old German panzer instead. :wink:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Classic Bike magazine charge £20 for a small ad for a 'modern' bike, Classic Bike Guide do small ads for free, both with photos. Either magazine should reach the people who might be interested in that type of bike. Plus MCN, as already mentioned.

Why are you selling it? I quite fancied one of those, is there something with the bike you dont like?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I still read MCN, but am trying to get out of the habit, If I read that these are the first ever pics, our exclusive, or revealed first look, I will bomb the Bastids, who gives a toss, and they will continue to fight speed cameras yea right some hope, as Isaid I am trying to break a forty year habit. Its good for lighting the log burner though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts