Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the 900 and EFI. What's the best prices that you have seen on the black or white?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Chazz, I've been shopping around. So far, MSRP plus $555 dealer fees including tax, tags, doc--total $8254 OTD. That would be Triumph of Windber in PA--a bit of a haul for you-- and a dealership someone on here recommended. This dealership also gives 10% OFF accessories at the time of purchase and installs them for free.

If it helps, since it would be a bit far for me, I asked if I could just purchase it, then pick it up and they said that I could do a deposit and finish paperwork when I picked it up.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish the dealer in Chattanooga TN was still in business they were $1000.00 off MSRP when I purchased my 2006 Bonnie.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I was able to negotiate $350 under MSRP for my Thruxton, plus 10% off the accessories and 1/2 of the dealer fees were waived. Put another way - MSRP, no setup or freight, and 10% off accessories and labor for installation :)

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I had to pull out my receipt because I forgot the actual final deal, that's why I edited the above post. I bought at Locomotion Powersports in Suffern, NY. They are only a few years old, but have a great mechanic and the salesman was terrific to deal with. I did call around and got a lower quote from a competing dealer, and Locomotion matched the deal.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll hook you up with my salesman.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I like the 900 and EFI. What's the best prices that you have seen on the black or white?
I too liked the EFI, and the cast wheels (but not the lower stance) of the '09. I paid MSRP plus TTL and got $650 in store credit (w/out taxes.) That paid for my tach, fork boots, AI removal kit, windscreen, seat extension screws, side cover extension screws and still have $200 left over for ???? Considering the credit, I paid $8500 out the door. Not as good as some but better than others.

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Dont know about where you are, but here in So Cal the cheapest dealer sells triumphs for an out the door price of the MSRP plus about $300-500. Used to sell em at MSRP out the door, but they said triumphs pricing structure recently changed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine did include tax, I believe. But, I'm looking out of state, so any other posts won't included tax. I'm wheeling and dealing with a few dealerships at this very moment. So far Windber Triumph (from above) is winning, but I'm sure that will change shortly. We'll see what happens here at the end of the day.

By the way, it's not on Triumph's website, but there's a promo at least on Bonnies that is 5.9% interest OR $500 in accessories. Your choice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok, here we are at the end of the day, and a little closer to a deal. Bike out the door without accessories including taxes: $8046 (MSRP + taxes, no freight or BS fees).

So there you have it. I hope I'm riding a beautiful bonnie by the weekend.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I purchased the '09 Green and White T100 for $350 below MSRP - no freight and no set up. Florida tax and license were additional, but I didn't bother including them in my negotiations since they were unavoidable costs.

I paid MSRP + freight + set up for the 50th Anniversary in California last October. Supply and demand...

Dick

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Ok, here we are at the end of the day, and a little closer to a deal. Bike out the door without accessories including taxes: $8046 (MSRP + taxes, no freight or BS fees).

So there you have it. I hope I'm riding a beautiful bonnie by the weekend.
That's a fair deal if you ask me. But, you can always ask for more. If you're buying accessories, maybe they can give you a discount or install them for free? Or maybe they can throw in the first service?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm pretty comfy with the deal I think. I need to haggle over a little bit of other stuff that I may need to take up with my current ride's dealership (extended warranty on my current bike that I've not "used" yet--looking to cancel it and get a refund as the triumph dealer isn't giving me any extra for it in trade.)

Triumph has a $500 in accessories promo and the dealership is installing them for free. I didn't include all that in there since not everyone is looking at the same acc. as me. Total OTD with all the acc. ($1200 worth) minus the promo ($500) and a "you bought it here at the time of bike purchase" discount: $8660. Basically my $1200 in acc. dropped to $350ish.

·
Registered
58 Posts
2009 efi bonneville in black or white OTD for 8700 WITH a Trumph locking gas cap and Kneepads factored into price on a discount, not given for free.

but i ended up getting a 2009 efi bonneville T100 OTD for 9700 with a locking gas cap included and all the accessories will be installed without labor.

get a T100. trust me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Out the door was 8839. That's MSRP + $300, and the tax was well over $500, plus title etc.

Only one within 150 miles, and this dealer only had two. I missed the discounts by a couple days cos I had to work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.