Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is headed to this event at the end of May from here?

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
The Connecticut Rockers, a hooligan bunch of beer-swilling, profane, rebellious young gentlemen plan on going, I believe.

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
I'm going. Oh wait, you already know that. I guess people just don't realize what they will be missing. The chance to ride with Tito should not be missed.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have a closing on the house and possibly a camping trip all potetially in that time frame so I am out.

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
From Hanover, NH, I'd be pretty lame to miss it.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
I'm going to try to make it this year. Seems I always have my kids the weekend of the event but this year I'm free. I have commitment phobia though so it will end up being a last minute decision. Since I'll be camping I won't worry about making reservations until I get there. There's always a campsite available in VT, somewhere.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I'm going to try to make it this year. Seems I always have my kids the weekend of the event but this year I'm free. I have commitment phobia though so it will end up being a last minute decision. Since I'll be camping I won't worry about making reservations until I get there. There's always a campsite available in VT, somewhere.
there's one that the BTB uses. can't remember the name but if you check the BTB site you'll find it.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
man wish I knew about this earlier in year. Have all my vac days taken so wont be able to go but have it saved on computer so next year will def be there

thanks Gerry

:motorbike2

·
Registered
999 Posts
man wish I knew about this earlier in year. Have all my vac days taken so wont be able to go but have it saved on computer so next year will def be there

thanks Gerry

:motorbike2

Bugger, I was looking forward to meeting you. I'll send pictures.

Gerry

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
New job=no time off.....Actually thought of going for just the weekend, but that's crazy...

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So who's going for sure?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I am there, Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm leaving early thursday AM. Will be riding mostly back roads the whole way. Should arrive early afternoon. Anyone from my area that wants to ride along is more than welcome.

For those who don't already know...info can be found here:

http://armchaircommando.org/bennington/BenningtonTriumphBash/Home.html

This will be our 4th year & it gets better each year. Always good to see lots of the same faces each year.

alan

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey, this looks pretty darn cool! As close as we live to Laconia, it's just not our scene at all. We are only about 2.5 hrs away from Bennington, so I hope we can make for at least one day. Marking it on the calendar now.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts