Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful, vintage looking Belstaff leather jacket size XL. I bought it in Italy a few years back. I used it only a handful times and it has been sitting in my closet. Non smoking household. Retailed well over $1,400. Search the review in Revzilla.

Asking for $450 plus actual shipping. Accept PP Photo Mar 15, 5 12 46 PM (1).jpg Photo Mar 15, 5 13 16 PM (1).jpg Photo Mar 15, 5 14 33 PM (1).jpg Photo Mar 15, 5 14 21 PM (1).jpg Photo Mar 15, 5 13 23 PM (1).jpg Photo Mar 15, 5 13 04 PM (1).jpg Photo Mar 15, 5 12 54 PM (1).jpg

Description:

The Belstaff Brooklands Jacket keeps it short and sweet. Short sport style complements your cafe racer, modern classic or cruiser. Its persona has a distinct feel designed and developed for motosports of the past. The leather has a waxed finish and feels soft and supple, so the Brooklands Jacket can easily be worn both on and off the bike. Quilted stitch reinforcements at the elbows and shoulders improve both form and function. CE armor at the elbows and shoulders protect against impacts with the option to add in back armor into the rear pocket (sold separately).

Features:
  • Bovine hand waxed leather thickness 1.0mm-1.1mm
  • Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
  • Corduroy on collar and cuffs
  • Removable CE D3O armor on shoulders and elbows
  • Two chest pockets with double snap closures
  • Two zippered hand pockets
  • Quilted reinforcements on shoulders and elbows
  • Underarm metal air vents
  • Buckle cover with embroidered logo to prevent scratching
  • Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
  • Adjustable neck closure