Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Props to Bellacorse's Mike Selman! (racedweeb)

Was watching a show on the Speed Channel tonight - think it was Corbin's Ride On - this episode featured a gathering in Detroit of vintage british bikes and among the few folks who got interviewed was Mike with a couple of his gorgeous Triumphs!

Mike, you done splendid!

:-D

Cheers,

D9

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Congrats, Mike! I didn't see the program, but will watch for it.

Bob

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Rats...
I usually watch SpeedChannel on "Two Wheeled Tuesday", but watched basketball instead. Sorry to have missed you Mike...

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
That was shot last September. It aired earlier this Summer. I do believe there is a repeat in about 15 minutes (8:30am EST) and again Saturday morning.

I had a DVD that was circulating around the NTBF. Hogtied, you still got a copy?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yeah, good job Mike. You know the one thnig that irritates me about that show is that they constantly have background music going and it interferes with the sound of the bikes! My wife was sitting next to me and when you came on I said "Hey! I know that guy!" Of course I haven't had the pleasure but you know what I mean.

·
Registered
669 Posts
On 2006-12-06 07:20, RaceDweeb wrote:
That was shot last September. It aired earlier this Summer. I do believe there is a repeat in about 15 minutes (8:30am EST) and again Saturday morning.

I had a DVD that was circulating around the NTBF. Hogtied, you still got a copy?
You're shorter than I imagined. :ppcn:

·
Registered
246 Posts
That was shot last September.
That makes sense, It looked way too sunny to have been this years BOB. lol
Good on ya Mike!

·
Registered
289 Posts

Mike, It's making it's way thru the Cape Fear BIR Clan.. Lemme check on its status.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Hats off to Bella Corse, not only for a great showing on the Speed Channel show, but for my recent order. Due to a computer glitch, my order was not received. One quick phone call all was fixed and my order was sent on it's way the same day! I received it today in the mail, a set of chrome oval mirrors. The real surprise was, in the box with the mirrors a small model of a 2002 Bonneville. An awesome unexpected gift. Thank you Mike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.