Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the little woman a set of Rivco passenger floorboards on the new Classic, but when the Beetlebags arrived, the two mountings were incompatible due to trying to occupy the same space with their mountings. The bags are designed for use with standard passenger pegs. Tho it is fairly apparent that installing a spacer (w/ appropriate holes and longer roll pins) and drilling a threading a new hole in the 'old' chromed spacer would be a fix, I'm hoping Corbin or Rivco will address this combo as it might be difficult to get it exactly right..for me anyway.
Has anyone else tried this?
I've contacted both companies but received no response.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
876 Posts
RIVCO sells a passenger floor board bracket specifically for this application...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Rivco sells the rear floorboard relocators that give more room for passenger feet but I do not remember how they were installed.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Dave,
I thought I looked...but didn't find them....and the dealer apparently wasn't aware of the need for this combo. Now they are...and the brackets are ordered.
Much appreciate your input.
Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts