Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

just received this kit from Squaredeals

the instructions are impossible to read due to a very poor photocopy that was included in the kit....:eek:

would like to fit it this weekend .... the company doesnt do saturdays... :eek::eek:

anyone out their send me a copy please or is there anything I should be aware of when fitting?

cheers

s

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
stepheng,

"BCE-025" is my proprietary part number for the AIE kit. Lets please not confuse anyone out there by letting them think the two kits are the same.

/M

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info peeps

job was easy peasy.... I just seem to be in the habit of making jobs too hard these days !!!

cannot fully test everything yet as I have the bike in a scarey state of dissassembly.......:eek:eeeeekkk

stuck now trying to get the RH side of the airbox clear (yes all those pesky screws are definately out!!!) just cannot wangle it past the frame !!:confused::confused::confused:

retro... the part number I quoted was the AI replacement kit I bought from squaredeals.... just wanted to make sure that peeps knew what kit I was going to put on instead of the stock AI

cannot wait to try it out
130 mains, TORS, AI gawn, hopefully that pesky baffle plate soon

cheers

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
the part number I quoted was the AI replacement kit I bought from squaredeals....
Shame on them. No doubt the poor photocopy is of my instruction sheet too.

/M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts