Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm experimenting with a more classic look on my '07 and picked up a set of Commando Specialties "Toga" straight-through glasspack mufflers. Is anyone out there running these with no airbox?

With the BC Predators and UNI pods, I'm currently running 150 mains, 2 shims, 42 pilots and 2.5 turns on the mix. All this may sound a bit high, but I attribute that more to the UNIs than the Preds. I haven't dyno'd the bike, but it runs very strong, pulling to the rev limiter in 4th and up to 120mph in 5th (I ran out of nerve before the bike ran out of power).

I can go back to the Jenks Bolts site and work through the whole shebang (HA! When's the last time you heard "the whole shebang?"), or if there's someone who's already been there, a little experience can save a few steps (not to mention a few bucks in mainjets).

FWIW, my '07 is a Bonne Black with black ceramic coated headers and Preds. I plan to ceramic coat these CS mufflers as well and I'll post a few pics of the result, complete with the stock long fender and a BelaCorse classic tail light.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yeah, Easy, I just pm'd you the other day....I am running 138 mains, 42 pilots and 2.5 turns out...runs real strong. BTW, my Dominators are on the way!! WOOHOO!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts