Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used British Customer flush mounts on the rear of their bike. I'm thinking about mounting them on my Ermax fender eliminater taillight surround as Clear Alternatives is on back order with all D675 taillights until next year and I really need indicators. Would be on an 08'.

Anyone do this yet?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Has anyone used British Customer flush mounts on the rear of their bike. I'm thinking about mounting them on my Ermax fender eliminater taillight surround as Clear Alternatives is on back order with all D675 taillights until next year and I really need indicators. Would be on an 08'.

Anyone do this yet?
Could you mount some cheapies until you get what you want?? Being that you are in NJ, isnt the riding season over now?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Could you mount some cheapies until you get what you want?? Being that you are in NJ, isnt the riding season over now?
Sort of.

We get warm and wet or clear and friggin COLD so far. Monday actually looks kinda promising. So far as its going to be dry and reasonably warm. The winters here are mild enough you can slip a day or two of riding in every couple weeks. This year has just been ****ty so far.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
It's been 20+ years since I lived in New York. I just remember it being cold and wet from here on out. I guess that shows you how memories can be wrong. I hope that you get it worked out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts