Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I meant "Aviator", not Jettison. Jettison sells them.

Anyhoo...
Which goggles are better?
Which are easier to see out of?
Which are made better?
Which work better with Davida helmets?

Baruffaldi Senior Pelle 259

Aviator Retro Standard

[ This message was edited by: d2mini on 2007-02-27 15:38 ]

·
Registered
827 Posts
British Cycles.com list which goggles work best with which helmet. Look up the helmet and then look at the bottom of the page for suggested eyewear.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh cool, thanks. Didn't see that. They do mention that some of the Aviator goggle don't work, but I don't see the one i posted as being listed either way. :???:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, i figured to be safe i better order the Baruffaldi.

BTW, those guys at British Cycles are super nice and since the helmet i wanted was out of stock, nothing will be charged to my card until the whole order ships. :upthumb:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Those Aviator Retros you posted above (the second image) will work great with the Davida Classic pudding basin helemt. I have a pair for that helmet.

If you're going with (or have) a Classic Jet or Speedster, try the Retro Pilots T1 goggles (the T2 version if you wear glasses).

The Aviator Retros will not work well (if at all) with Davida 3/4 helmets.

Retro Pilot:

Call Justin at Glory Sales/Jettison. He can give you the lowdown.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I wear glasses and found the Airfoil goggles, both tinted and clear, work good with both 3/4 and pudding basin helmet. Davida helmets do not fit me and so I have gone with the
HCI Retro 50 and the (Rebel) 3/4 which fit a tad tight but will do. They are really inexpensive and very nice with DOT approval. Got them from "Helmets R Us"in Florida.

What kind of glasses are those you are wearing under the goggles? I have looked all over for small frame type like that and would really like to find a source for those. Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
I wear a Davida Classic and alternate between a pair of Nannini Customs, and and a pair of Becker Spyders. Both very well made, comfortable, and so much better than a pair of sunglasses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts