Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just put Renthal atv bars (Yamaha Raptor 660 bend) on my 01 955. Very good match to stock, slightly less pull back, didnt have to mess with any cables. I also switched to Acerbis Uniko ATV hand gaurds at the same time, super easy to install.

J-Dub
01 Tiger (green)

·
Registered
34 Posts
They are a little wider and more straight (less pull back). I dont know the dimensions of the oe Triumph bars, but here are the dimensions of the ones I put on. I will say that I was concerned that with a much lighter bar and no bar ends I would get some vibes. Not the case, very happy with this set up.

YAMAHA YFM 660 RAPTOR 2001-2005
OE BAR BEND :
Dim A Dim B Dim C Dim D Dim E
785 140 105 155 100

J-Dub

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
They are a little wider and more straight (less pull back). I dont know the dimensions of the oe Triumph bars, but here are the dimensions of the ones I put on. I will say that I was concerned that with a much lighter bar and no bar ends I would get some vibes. Not the case, very happy with this set up.

YAMAHA YFM 660 RAPTOR 2001-2005
OE BAR BEND :
Dim A Dim B Dim C Dim D Dim E
785 140 105 155 100

J-Dub
Great - thanks for this info. Do you have heated grips on yours - and if so, any problems? I've heard aluminium doesn't work so well with heated grips.

Cheers,

Neil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.