Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this is a repost, please let me know. I happened across this story of a huge building filled with old bikes-the story goes like this -

You can't even imagine what kind of treasures are to be had in that place. Rare, unique, foreign bikes that you can SCOUR THE UNIVERSE to find parts for...this guy has ROOMS, whole ROOMS, just full of, a lot of them very near brand new. The place is so huge you could spend like two full days just looking at two floors. We went there and bought 5 off the guy, a couple for parts, and a couple for restorations. The picture you see of the rusty looking bike with the "H" on it is one we got, it's a German made Hauffman and it's worth a small fortune in good running condition - the guy had about two dozen of those bikes. You just can't even imagine this place. It's amazing.

http://newboards.tusclan.com/showthread.php?t=61676

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
The owner should give the bikes away before someone ends up with a 6t iron cylinder head embedded in their head.
What a great story - I circulated it to a number of people - what a great story they all said.
Some of them are buying airline tickets right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts