Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m the lone guy in a house of four young ladies, a most beautiful mama that is loved and admired by all including the last female Lacy, who is four legged. (Kind of a soft mix of – I don’t know- dog)
We have a difference of opinion: (Like they have one when it’s my bike.)
Let me know what color combo ya’ll like for the badge.

·
Premium Member
3,599 Posts
Solid red one.

But where did you get that cool fairing?

·
Registered
837 Posts
PMS Victim

I’m the lone guy in a house of four young ladies, a most beautiful mama that is loved and admired by all including the last female Lacy, who is four legged. (Kind of a soft mix of – I don’t know- dog)
We have a difference of opinion
SS: I feel your pain; I too am the only male in the household of wife, 2 daughters, and the "third daughter", a sweet black lab named Misty. Even my bike is named Bonny. My guess is the color of your tank badge ain't the first "difference of opinion" in your home...

While I like the red better, the pink might be a nice "nod" to the ladies in your life who bring you so much pleasure and pride, if they're anything like mine. We could be doing a lot worse, eh?

·
30,517 Posts
Jim VonBaden, Road Dog and Ruger, you are men of impeccable taste, and I salute you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
tough one

Stash,
I like the Red, it looks great and matches well.

Having said that............ Im also in a house with a wife and two daughters, Slowgater has a point, this could be one of those concessions that pays dividends in the end and reminds you of your ladies while your riding. Especially when someone calls it out. Its a great story.

Either way you cant go wrong.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Considering the color of the tank, I prefer the red letters (top one).

BTW, who's arm is that tatoo on? Looks like a female to me.

Kind of caught my eye ... I play a lot of billiards in San Antonio, and I've seen some tatoos that would put a sailor to shame.:)

·
Registered
10,845 Posts
The red, for the reasons already stated.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts