Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Ok, I am now totally confused. :confused:

I watched the entire video waiting to see some relevance to Triumph or motorcycles in general and ........ well NOTHING

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I watched the entire video waiting to see some relevance to Triumph or motorcycles in general and ........ well NOTHING
Every BIKER HANG OUT i visit there always seems to be a varity of subjects that come up from the weather to what is the best beer. Just trying to make the forum interesting seeing how there's not much else to do here in two feet of snow and 9*. Bad Boy George is from London that's the best i could do today. If you hit the URL above the video you'll no the rest of the story..peace

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts

..... I think there is a moral to the story Wombat - this is what happens when you dont do something worthwhile with your life - like ride a Triumph;)

I was on holiday in Bali a few years ago and it rained solid for 3 days - I was so bored that I read his autobiography that was in the resort book swap shelf.
He is one screwed up dude!

Grant:cool:

·
Registered
8,091 Posts
well NOTHING
C'mon wombles!! There is a good variety of stuff here not all bike related but I must say TRIIICK that now I can't Karma Chameleon out of my head now!! [email protected]@rd!!

Entertaining post TRIIICK :) She comes and goes, she comes and go-o-o-oes

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
I was on holiday in Bali a few years ago and it rained solid for 3 days - I was so bored that I read his autobiography that was in the resort book swap shelf.
Not if I were stuck on a slow boat to China on a ship hosting an accountant's convention could I possibly get that bored. I feel for you.

Steven, if that song gets stuck in my head now, so help me... :eek:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Wow, this twit was on the rocky road from the very beginning to a right royal Rogering, courtesy of her Royal Highness's agents?!?! Gary Glitter got to close to the Sun as well, boy did he get his buns battered! Silly sod - he just blew it, not that it really matters, chances are he's loaded and can, when he's out just retire into obscurity on some Island, to die of complications due to a hemorrhoidal infarction, or some such nonsense! :rolleyes: Alright for some init?

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts