Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a year off, I'm back on a bike, and its a cherry 2003 ST! I haven't posted here forever - I used to have a 2000 ST but was tempted by the dark side and traded it on a 2004 R1. I rode the heck out of that R1, but when you turn the corner at 40, its not easy to crunch up on them anymore :) I took a year or so off of bikes but really missed the sport, and when I came across an offer that was "too good to refuse" I snapped it up.

Anyway, its good to be back in the fold and hopefully I'll be a little more active here.

Question: Where would be a good place to look for a stock seat for a 2003? I checked the classifieds here, but I can't post a WTB until I get more posts. Ebay didn't seem to have much of anything either? Anyone have a good place for used/older parts?

Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum here thestumper:)

Stock seats..........I would try wreckers and ebay.
Our clssifieds section is not super big here.

About the forum.....Don and I ask all our new members to please read our forum stikies:)

Thanks for joining in and enjoy the forum:)

Cheers
DaveM:cool:

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Question: Where would be a good place to look for a stock seat for a 2003? I checked the classifieds here, but I can't post a WTB until I get more posts. Ebay didn't seem to have much of anything either? Anyone have a good place for used/older parts?

Thanks!!!
You wouldn't happen to have a Corbin seat that you can't stand and want to get rid of do you? I had a Corbin on my 2000 ST and I loved it. My 2002 ST has the stock seat, and we aren't getting along all that well. :eek:

---Charlie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts