Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh happy day, oh happy day! I brought my baby home from storage yesterday. Nice 45 minute drive back from where it was stored. I was a little worried at being rusty after a long winter, but after figuring out which was the clutch and which was the front brake :rolleyes: I was on the road like it had only been 6 day's instead of 6 months.

I just got back from another ride down the highway, through town, down the highway again, and finally ending up at the local recreation center parking lot to practice a little slow speed manuevering and some emergancy stops. Took a little while to get the slow speed manuvering to the point that my previous instructors would find acceptable, but I got there. I was using a little too much back brake on the emergancy stops (I could smell rubber). Those also got to an acceptable point after a 1/2 dozen tries.

I'm so happy to be back in the saddle again! :Dance02 :jiggy

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Ahhh, indeed motorcycling is a tonic - especially after one of the Great White North's winters.
Happy motorcycling! ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts